What's next?

What else do I need to do?

The Motor Sports Association is the governing body of motorsport in the UK. If you think you might be embarking on a motorsport career, then it’s probably best that you start out with them. They have a straightforward method of tuition and testing before granting you a licence which you can then gradually upgrade, with experience. Apply for a licence pack. That might not be to everyone’s taste, perhaps you just want to try a little first, to see if it suits you. Many circuits run events for Honda Cadet outside of the auspices of the MSA. They will have their own method of accreditation and you must speak to the folk who run the club at the circuit you’re thinking of racing at to get specific information. It’s also quite possible to move between these two different systems.

Here are some other sources of information to help you discover more about our fantastic sport.




And, of course, there are plenty more links for individual suppliers on the rest of this site.